Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Food Goals 2010


My food goals for this year


1. Learn about and cook food from:
- Native Australian Food
- Spanish Food Tortilla Española, Gambas al Ajillo
- Indian Food
- East African Food

2. Learn to make:
- Doro Wat (Ethiopian chicken dish) Complete
- Pollo Pibil (Yucatecan barbecued chicken) Complete

3. Buy these books:
- I really don't need anymore cook books this year as I received three great tomes for Christmas and my book case is bursting at the seams. Instead this year my goal is to make some order out of the folder I have kept all my collected and invented recipes in since I was about 13. It is so full it no longer closes and is in such a mess.

4. Cook with these ingredients:
- Nigella seeds Complete
- Berbere Complete
- Spanish smoked paprika
- Achiote paste Complete
5. Learn about traditional chocolate making and make some homemade chocolate

6. Complete my leftover food goals from last year


Food Goals 2009

Food Goals 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment